BEST CORDLESS JIGSAW! (2020)
Best 7 Cordless Jigsaw 2020
1. DEWALT DCS331B – https://amzn.to/3cc7d9z
2. Makita XVJ03Z – https://amzn.to/34vPebH
3. Ryobi One+ P523 – https://amzn.to/34v3Doo
4. Black & Decker BDCJS20C – https://amzn.to/2XxVE8z
5. Milwaukee 2445-20 – https://amzn.to/3cgodvk
6. PORTER-CABLE PCC650B – https://amzn.to/2yWWOAr
7. TECCPO Jigsaw – https://amzn.to/2xprJoC
7. TECCPO Jigsaw – It has a tool-free switching angle that makes bevels up to 45° both to the right and left for more versatile uses like a tangent, beveling, or curved cuts. The 120V 6.5Amp fine copper motor rotates at high speed and can reach up to 3000 strokes per minute. It has a 6-position variable rate that enables various cutting speeds for different cutting demands.
6. PORTER-CABLE PCC650B – It features three orbital settings that can easily adjust the cut aggressiveness across a wide range of applications. With a variable speed trigger of 0-2,500 SPM, it provides control for clean and accurate cuts. The integrated dust blower clears debris for better visibility.
5. Milwaukee 2445-20 – With its innovative Hybrid Grip design, this jigsaw is the most compact, lightest weight professional cordless jig saw on the market. It’s cutting power and control delivers an incredible portable cutting solution for a wide range of trade applications. Powered by the M12 RED LITHIUM battery system, this tool is ideal for making quick cuts in wood, metal, wall tile, or plastics without the hassle of pulling out a cord. Its low center of gravity grip is ideal for precision during curved cutting applications.
4. Black & Decker BDCJS20C – It offers a powerful motor delivering 2500SPM with the convenience of a cordless tool. This jigsaw features a tool-free blade change eliminating project downtime, while built-in dust blower and a clear line of sight make detailed cuts easy. It is ideal for accurate, precise cuts across a multitude of materials. A variable speed trigger allows for increased control, with a 45-degree bevel shoe capacity for angled cuts in both directions.
3. Ryobi One+ P523 – The Ryobi One+ P523 is one of the most robust cordless tools in Ryobi’s 18V lineup. It has a powerful orbiting motor than can work up to 3,000 strokes per minute, adjustable with a switch at the top of the unit. Another convenient feature is the trigger lock system, which lets you focus all of your energy on controlling the unit without having to press the trigger.
2. Makita XVJ03Z – Meet up the all-new Makita XVJ03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw. It seamlessly combines precision and power with the lowest overall weight in its class. Also, this jigsaw has a range of precision and comfort features for precise jigsaw cutting performance, including less vibration and lower noise for more control and comfort. The three orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials.
1. DEWALT DCS331B – It has an all-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows quick and easy blade changes for less downtime and the variable speed control with 0-3000 SPM range which enables you to match speed to the material for superior results. Also, it features 4-position orbital action for control of both cut quality and cutting speed. This saw also has an adjustable blower to keep the line of cut clear of chips and debris for more accurate cuts.
Hey, what’s good! Welcome to wiredtech! On this channel, you can expect videos related to tech product reviews and much more every day. Do subscribe to get notified when we upload a new video! Thank you for stopping by!
Well, our team does guarantee that each video will be worth watching and they are some of the most visually captivating and interesting tech videos a person could watch. There’s always going to be something fresh, useful or entertaining to watch. We do specialise in making videos that are crispy clear. Just when you think, there’s no way a tech channel could distinguish itself from the hundreds or thousands of tech channels already trying to make names for themselves on YouTube, you discover, wiredtech!
Though not quite as popular as the channels, this channel is well on it’s way to establishing itself as a top-tier tech review destination. Wiredtech reviews the latest products and services across all carriers and platforms, giving users the resources needed to research, compare prices, and shop from those providers that fit their needs. This channel is your number one stop for checking out tech product reviews. As we are doing research 10-15 hrs for every product so you can be quite sure about the effectiveness of our reviews.
If that sounds like something you would enjoy, please do subscribe. You won’t be disappointed. @wiredtech#
would’ve been great to see them in action…
Why did you use the Milwaukee M12 instead of the M18, it was an apples to oranges comparison at that point.
That milwaukee M12 is crap. Easy to control, haha. That thing had my work piece bouncing all over the place, can’t see where the blade is cutting, it sits behind plastic and the motor covers it from the top. No laser light or a shadow line and light weight, front heavy as the motor and all of its weight sits upfront over the blade, instead of its weight being distributed across the tool. My cheap Bauer out performed it, took it back, one with the milwaukee finishing sander. Both junk..
Thanks for content!
Great vid bro, very professional
I thought this was about cordless jigsaws. The first one you showed definitely had a cord.
I’m less than 30 seconds in but there’s a cord attached to the first jigsaw review?! 🙀🤷♀️