For this project, I’m thrilled to show you my successes and mistakes as I tackle my first installation of a carpenter’s vise. This is the cherry on top of the workbench I’ve been working on for the past several months styled off of Paul Sellers’ design linked below. This is a Shain Solutions vise I purchased off of Facebook marketplace for $25. Thanks for watching and if you haven’t, please like and subscribe.
Check me out on Patreon, or BuyMeACoffee, and check out some of my new designs over at TeeSpring. Everything purchased helps support the channel and allows me to bring you more and better videos.
I am an amazon affiliate, and anything purchased through my links helps support the channel. I’ve used everything linked below and would definitely recommend.
– Shain Solutions Vise – https://amzn.to/33B0Sn1
– Craftsman Plunge Router – https://amzn.to/2DkMtkx
– Craftsman #4 Plain – https://amzn.to/31OtcRJ
– Craftsman Block Plain – https://amzn.to/3lGWM3C
– Irwin Forstner Bit set – https://amzn.to/3jw8jAE
– Irwin Compound Square – https://amzn.to/31vOZfy
– Digital Calipers – https://amzn.to/30dJS31
– Combat Abrasive Belts (Fantastic) – https://amzn.to/3fvUWPn
– Boiled Linseed Oil – https://amzn.to/32jOgjG
– Irwin Clamps – https://amzn.to/3961Usc
– Irwin Chisels – https://amzn.to/3a1BVm9
– Manfrotto Tripod – https://amzn.to/33yGrqY
– Iphone Tripod Mount – https://amzn.to/3a1XL92
– Neodymium Magnets – https://amzn.to/2QYpnU1
– West Systems G-Flex Epoxy – https://amzn.to/3hWaFZy
Paul Sellers Workbench Build Series
#craftingalifeiwant #clw #craftingalife