In this tutorial you will learn how to create Jigsaw Puzzle from Picture in PowerPoint.
Once you follow this tutorial, you will be able to instantly turn any photo into a jigsaw. So you don’t need to be constrained by the images available. You can follow this PowerPoint tutorial in PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and higher.
Link to 25 Creative Presentation Ideas Mini Training:
Link to PowerPoint Mastery Training
This useful jigsaw graphic can be used for creating picture quiz or an interactive training slide.
The tools used in this tutorial are as follows:
– Adding autoshapes to create the jigsaw
– Aligning the autoshape centers to create a professional puzzle piece
– How to use smartguide in PowerPoint to check for alignment
– Use Union & subtract shapes options to create a puzzle piece
– Duplicate puzzle pieces & use rotation option to create the whole jigsaw
– Ensure that the picture is in the same aspect ratio as your jigsaw shape using Crop and resize tools
– Change the picture to a puzzle by using shape Intersect