How To Edge Plywood. In this video Rob shows you the right way to edge plywood with a hardwood banding to make your project look awesome. Rob clears away all the misinformation about how to edge plywood and teaches the right way.
If you like our content please LIKE us, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel, and RING THE BELL to be notified whenever we release a new video.
*TOOLS ROB USES:
-WoodRiver 5-1/2 Bench Plane: https://robcosman.com/collections/planes/products/woodriver-no-5-1-2-jack-plane
-WoodRiver Low Angle Block Plane: https://robcosman.com/collections/planes/products/woodriver-block-plane-low-angle
* ROB’S ONLINE WORKSHOP – https://robcosman.com/pages/rob-s-online-workshops
* SUBSCRIBE TO ROB”S MONTHLY WOODWORKING TIPS NEWSLETTER – https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/WfTu6kP/Robsnewsletter
* QUESTIONS — Have a question about the Tools, Techniques, or Anything Else you saw in this video? Post your question in the comments section of this video!
* VISIT OUR STORE – To learn more or purchase any of the tools you saw Rob use in this video, please visit our retail store at https://www.robcosman.com
* SUBSCRIBE TO ROB’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL – http://www.youtube.com/c/RobCosmancom
* LEARN ABOUT ROB’S PURPLE HEART PROJECT: https://robcosman.com/pages/php-what-is-php
* DONATE TO THE PURPLE HEART PROJECT: https://robcosman.com/products/how-to-help
* FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/robcosman/
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/robcosman_handtoolwoodworking/