1. JCVdude on May 10, 2022 at 7:12 pm

Great vid! Mine is almost identical to this except it has the orbital setting switch and that is stuck. I don’t know how to fix it. (Cindy here)

2. Michael O'Grady on May 10, 2022 at 7:14 pm

What are the little springs that come with the jig saw, with plastic a square at the top and a round base, came with the Alan key and spare saw

3. man UKA-UKA on May 10, 2022 at 7:21 pm

Good job

4. Omar Sharif on May 10, 2022 at 7:27 pm

Good job buddy can u show how to repair the broken jigsaw wheel

5. evan dimaio on May 10, 2022 at 7:30 pm

*Works great. For the price this thing is awesome **MyBest.Tools** Rips through plywood no problem. The quick release mechanism to put in blades is great too – very fast and secure.*

6. Stefan Ilic on May 10, 2022 at 7:53 pm

Man I almost gave up on my jigsaw.. I thought there’s probably plastic cogwheels inside, and they are totally destroyed. Who’s gonna find that exact cogwheel with the exact number of teeth.. But your video gave me hope, that’s it may be something so simple like that. Fingers crossed!

7. Katie D on May 10, 2022 at 7:58 pm

*I’ve had some time🌗 **allabout.wiki/BDEJS600Cl** to get used to using the saw now and I think its a good one. It feels very solid and well made – great BLACK+DECKER quality. I like the settings it has for the eliptical blade movement and blowing dust out of the blade path. The quick blade change lever is easy to use but wont be accidentally bumped. I feel that this is a tool that will last me many years. I was considering the next model up to get the additional blade stabilization, but I think most of the blade flex happens below the foot of the saw anyway were there cant be any support. I think usage technique can make up for most blade flex and you also have to realize that this is a fact of life with a jigsaw and use it accordingly.*

8. Sanglun Neihsial on May 10, 2022 at 8:02 pm

Hey man, mine keeps falling again n again after mins of use, can u helpe?