In this in-depth tutorial, I dive deep into how to use a jigsaw for beginners with everything you need to know so you can successfully make amazing projects.
Learn about all the parts and functions, how to pick the right blade for your project, and how to cut, straight lines, circles, and rectangles with the jigsaw in addition to curves and shapes.
WATCH NEXT :
How to use a circular saw – https://youtu.be/vhcHG1RRgqY
How to use a Miter saw – https://youtu.be/7fjHvYy5lkg
Be sure to completely read the manual before using your jigsaw and follow all the safety practices.
For lots more information –
Tools and material see in the video (affiliate links)-
– Ryobi jigsaw – https://homedepot.sjv.io/7RDyA
– Dewalt jigsaw – https://homedepot.sjv.io/NK63JO
– Jigsaw blade combo pack – https://amzn.to/3DsTatQ
– Reverse cut jigsaw blade – https://amzn.to/3AsrCmu
– scroll cut jigsaw blade – https://amzn.to/3uTCN6O
– Dual cut blades – https://amzn.to/3AuDrsu
– Hearing protection – https://bit.ly/3DnKjtr (use code ANIKA10 for $10 off)
– Respirator – https://amzn.to/3FsxO1H
– safety glasses – https://amzn.to/2YA0aWH
Metal pegboard – https://www.wallcontrol.com?aff=59
💗 Subscribe to my Channel 💗
👋 LET’S CONNECT! 👋
Anika’s DIY Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.