Craftsman 15 Amp 10" Table Saw Assembly To First Cut

Craftsman 15 Amp 10" Table Saw Assembly To First Cut

Unboxing and assembling the Craftsman 15 amp 10″ table saw and making the first cut. Bought it at Lowes for $169. Pleased with how it performed on the first job.

Coffee break: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/wgkluesZ

10/08/21 update: used it to rip 2″x10″ PT boards and MDF trim. Worked great.
9/27/21 update: used it to cut 1/4″ plywood and 1″ boards. Worked great.
4/14/21 update: I did a lot of ripping of 2×6 boards today. It handled the job and there were no problems. Don’t know if I would want to work it that hard on a regular basis though.

1. Billy Boy on August 5, 2022 at 11:51 pm

No push stick?

2. Woodworking and Epoxy on August 5, 2022 at 11:52 pm

Rye ving knife is how it’s pronounced

3. Crystal Someone special!!!! on August 5, 2022 at 11:56 pm

I got no kick back guard either ……..

4. Allen Brown on August 6, 2022 at 12:10 am

They should add a link to this video on the box. This video helps big time. The instructions the saw comes with is not that good for a newbie. I appreciate this vid and sure others will as well. THANKS!!!

5. El CHOPPO on August 6, 2022 at 12:17 am

Damn how you get it for that price?I paid 219 plus i bought a t60 blade for 20$ came up to 255.

6. FussyEntertainment on August 6, 2022 at 12:18 am

I don’t see that every day. I’ve been doing cabinetry for over 20 years and never once used the fence on the left side of the blade. Only watched the video because I’m looking for a cheap portable saw and I would like to find something where the fence locks square.

7. molaman14 on August 6, 2022 at 12:21 am

THANK YOU! WHAT A GREAT BUILD VIDEO!

8. Melissa S on August 6, 2022 at 12:22 am

Thank you for the out of box assembly instructions!

9. TampaJoey Z230 on August 6, 2022 at 12:27 am

Great video with clear directions. Thank You. Got this for Christmas and the instruction book was so faded with tiny print and poor pics was basically worthless.

10. Glenn Despres on August 6, 2022 at 12:34 am

Nice video. I hear about the blade lowering by itself with each cut due to no locking mechanism. Did you find this to be true?

11. Stephanie Lynch on August 6, 2022 at 12:36 am

This is a HUGE help. The directions that came with the saw are absolute crap. This was so clear and easy to follow. Thanks!

12. E U on August 6, 2022 at 12:47 am

I’ll pass on this and spend more for a DeWalt 10" table saw or a Ridgid table saw.

13. Laura on August 6, 2022 at 12:48 am

Great video. The directions that came with Tess was difficult for me to see and your video helped me immensely and putting the table together. Thank you!
    When I took everything out of the box I didn’t see the kick back Guard that goes on the back of the saw. Is this something that will cause me issues if I don’t have a kickback card?