EASY Woodworking Vise Installation ~ DIY Woodworking

EASY Woodworking Vise Installation ~ DIY Woodworking

Here I show you how to quickly and easily install a 7″ quick release woodworking vise in my workbench.πŸ‘‡ Links to tools/materials belowπŸ‘‡

TOOLS/EQUIPMENT
If you are interested in the tools and equipment I use in this video you can find all the information you need here: πŸ‘‰ https://kit.co/mikeparsonscc πŸ‘ˆ

These area a great addition to any woodworking workshop and give huge holding power for very little effort, are not too expensive, and the installation if very easy.

You can find the bench vise I use at the link above πŸ‘†

Enjoy this build? Let me know in the comments below and subscribe if you want to see more!

SOCIAL MEDIA/BEHIND THE SCENES
If you want to see more of what I do check out my content here: https://linktr.ee/mikeparsonscc

#woodworking #benchvise #install

1. Clarita Farrugia on August 13, 2022 at 11:03 pm

Hi great video! I followed your instructions and when drilling in the screws in the back U shop holes, they screw doesn’t tighten! Any suggestions?

2. Darryl Nelson on August 13, 2022 at 11:11 pm

Do you think it may be a bit too low? Can you use bench dogs?

3. Mike Parsons Custom Creations on August 13, 2022 at 11:15 pm

If you like my videos and want to help support me please consider subscribing, it would really help me out πŸ‘πŸ˜Š Thanks!

4. Shamie Mcguire on August 13, 2022 at 11:17 pm

Thanks for that Michael. Tops πŸ‘. I have one in a box. I’ll get cracking now with installing the bugger!…Cheers

5. Stephen Craig on August 13, 2022 at 11:19 pm

Lay hand plane on side.

6. Raye Boals on August 13, 2022 at 11:20 pm

Great video no nonsense easy to understand clicked on your amazon link and just ordered one. My bench is like yours 1 1/2" top on a 2X4 frame. I noticed you mounted the vice about an 1 1/2" lower than the top of your bench. So, this increases the throat depth to 4 1/2" which is great. Any problem with the clamping staying straight in the vice? Thank You, Your newest subscriber in Oregon Raye

7. Lara Dresden on August 13, 2022 at 11:21 pm

Where can i buy a vise like the one in this video?

8. Marc Clarke on August 13, 2022 at 11:27 pm

No voice over. No captions. I have no idea what the presenter is doing or why or how.

9. Crafty Fox on August 13, 2022 at 11:30 pm

Great video, I need to get me one of these in my home workshop

10. Emma Honohan on August 13, 2022 at 11:33 pm

Nice video where do u think the best place to get a vice is preferably online cause I don’t live in a America

11. Alex on August 13, 2022 at 11:36 pm

Nice video! I’m facing the same situation where the wooden cheeks will have to protrude a solid 2" above the front and rear cast iron faces on a 9" Record vice (52 1/2) to be flush with the top of the bench. How are you finding the clamping pressure toward the top of the cheeks? I wonder if they’ll bend too much when trying to hold something tight…

12. Stuart Wallace on August 13, 2022 at 11:39 pm

Thanks for the video, what size coach bolts did you use for the bottom?

13. adulion on August 13, 2022 at 11:40 pm

How did you get the vise to stay in place while bolted it in

14. No Arguments Please on August 13, 2022 at 11:51 pm

What are those spanner bits for the drill called. I want to get a set for my drill.

15. K LE on August 13, 2022 at 11:55 pm

I have two 3/4" plywood table top glued together (1.5" total) with the end grains on the edge. Would there be any issues mounting this vice to it?