How to Level Up Smithing, Woodworking, and Clothing Quickly in ESO

How to Level Up Smithing, Woodworking, and Clothing Quickly in ESO

This is RedBlizzardGaming, for all of out contact info. Check the links below. Thank you and Happy gaming!!!

Follow us on Twitter @R3dBlizzard -https://twitter.com/R3dBlizzard

Watch us stream on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/redblizzardgaming

Check Out our Website: http://epicpenguinstudios.weebly.com/

1. FreshSpartan118 on September 8, 2022 at 1:08 am

does it show you on ps4 what you still need to research because I just have lists taped to my gaming set up and it gets annoying

2. Michael Parsons on September 8, 2022 at 1:15 am

you suck

3. Zac Peck on September 8, 2022 at 1:15 am

awesome video thanks bro hard to find good videos anymore

4. Squiffy Penguinz on September 8, 2022 at 1:15 am

im pretty sure the ONLY reason you were leveling up so quick is because of how high the items were. Am i correct?

5. Garbage Knight on September 8, 2022 at 1:17 am

you know i cant bust your balls on this, i live stream everything i do before i port it over to youtube..if your not fucking it up, your also not getting comments..but sometimes even before i live stream i have notes down on what i am going to do for the show, so that i can follow the notes..that way i do not get to side tracked..but i tend to get of track….but man id like some comments on my videos of some constuctive critisism so i can improve myself..one thing i wont do..its stop my foul mouth..lol

6. Cammeron Barnden on September 8, 2022 at 1:18 am

For others researching, the reason he couldn’t research was because you need to click the item in the top window then click research. If the green writing was clicked chosen then it wouldn’t be grayed out.

7. Antonin Vala on September 8, 2022 at 1:18 am

OMG you can not research the subject property, and doing tutorials on crafts:)

8. Punk_Floyd_81 on September 8, 2022 at 1:19 am

you have to click on the item you want to research first dude. lmfao. I did laugh watching that part, sorry bro šŸ˜‚

9. Rxzyi LNF on September 8, 2022 at 1:24 am

Nice video. What you recommend doing if your not in a guild, or the guild your in doesnt have much stuff for you to deconstruct

10. Cory Berends on September 8, 2022 at 1:25 am

so in the guild bank if you deposit items can other players take those items and deposit their own? or is it just another bank for each player??

11. Nicholas Barnard on September 8, 2022 at 1:31 am

i believe the term is "BLACKsmithing"

12. Javierpal Fordring on September 8, 2022 at 1:34 am

soo… you stole Ć­tems from your guild bank and level up your habilities?!!?!

13. TalvinEx on September 8, 2022 at 1:45 am

this is like the only way to level it^^

14. Michael Hernandez on September 8, 2022 at 1:47 am

if you do this from the start you will get max craft before you get vet rank. I did this in beta

15. Funnyfresh420 on September 8, 2022 at 1:48 am

so… "How to level up smithing etc"= do smithing etc… fantastic. why didnt i thing of that!

16. RedBlizzardGaming on September 8, 2022 at 1:53 am

If you are not in a guild, then there is the tedious option where you have to make a second character and that character collects all of theĀ  materials that you need.

17. Cathy Shively on September 8, 2022 at 1:55 am

hrm…. I hope you have learned that if your going to research something, you click on the actual items your going to research… (falls over giggling)… I’m sure your video’s have gotten better. Your so cute!!

18. IllI Justin on September 8, 2022 at 1:56 am

as u level up gear like weapons and armor does it change apperance

19. TalvinEx on September 8, 2022 at 1:56 am

this is like the only way to level it^^

20. Primordial on September 8, 2022 at 1:56 am

So does the type of material affect the experienced gained. Like a spider silk robe will give more than a cotton robe?

21. Cathy Shively on September 8, 2022 at 1:59 am

It’s been in the game from beta. Besides, I wasn’t insulting at all. But, type doesn’t share reality because I was giggling due to the fact when I first started I did the same thing. And what’s insulting about your videos getting better? They have, and you are cute. So, to respond to your comment to me. I didn’t find it bothered me much. I have now explained my comment. I can’t say you don’t put good work into the video. It was actually nicely done.

22. Lazy2Eyes on September 8, 2022 at 2:05 am

Lmao dude do you even play this game?

23. Angelo Paone on September 8, 2022 at 2:05 am