10 Quick Woodworking Tips (03) | Paul Sellers

10 Quick Woodworking Tips (03) | Paul Sellers

Paul is back again bringing you another 10 Quick Woodworking Tips!

Every Tuesday Paul uploads a quick 15 second ‘Tuesday Tip’ to his Instagram stories. You can join Paul on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/paul.a.j.sellers/

See the other videos in our ‘Quick Woodworking Tips’ series here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP0DgxIb-xs&list=PLqyeNiM0BJuU1hVcm38TtskWtCXQq8yCT

Let us know your favourite tip in the comments!
——————–

For more free woodworking videos, please consider subscribing to my channel:

Want to learn more about woodworking?

Go to Woodworking Masterclasses for weekly project episodes: http://bit.ly/2JeH3a9

Go to Common Woodworking for step-by-step beginner guides and courses: http://bit.ly/35VQV2o

http://bit.ly/2BXmuei for Paul’s latest ventures on his blog

——————–

Instagram: http://bit.ly/2oWpy7W

Facebook- http://bit.ly/2JgKHQS

Twitter- http://bit.ly/33S7RFa

Pinterest- http://bit.ly/35X5uTf

1. huub cin meulenbroeks on September 21, 2022 at 12:36 am

Please Paul, keep going on. Everybody likes what you’re doing.

2. Yugan Dali on September 21, 2022 at 12:36 am

Split nuts, the nightmare of every man who rides a bicycle.

3. Ric Lloyd on September 21, 2022 at 12:37 am

"Equally depthed"!

4. Leonard on September 21, 2022 at 12:38 am

Absolutely perfect. Thanks.

5. BlueKingfisher on September 21, 2022 at 12:39 am

I found the tip regarding the gnarly gravy grain when plough planing particularly useful. Thank you.

6. Mandy Leeson on September 21, 2022 at 12:42 am

Thanks very much Paul. I wish you and the family all the best for Christmas and the new year.

7. Mauro Silva on September 21, 2022 at 12:46 am

Thank You very much! Greetings from Fortaleza – Brazil.

8. Christopher Castor on September 21, 2022 at 12:48 am

Thanks again for the fantastic advice

9. Todd Ryburn on September 21, 2022 at 12:51 am

Thanks for the video, a lot of excellent tips!

10. Don Rossi on September 21, 2022 at 12:52 am

Love your down-to-earth approach to woodworking. I would like to see a program on DATUM planes for furniture making. How do you choose a datum plane and how do you set them up? I think that this would be an interesting series.
    Cheers
    Don Rossi

11. Anthony Kernich on September 21, 2022 at 12:52 am

That old saw screw tightening truck is brilliant – I would never have thought of that

12. disklamer on September 21, 2022 at 12:54 am

Great tips, very crafty.

13. Arie Al-Amin on September 21, 2022 at 12:55 am

Excellent creativity
    Yes, I also learnt much carpentry and woodworking from

onlinedigistore com

14. Night Cat on September 21, 2022 at 12:55 am

Some great tips here that I’d never seen before. Thanks, & have a great end of year.

15. Christopher Aaby on September 21, 2022 at 12:55 am

Thank you, it’s rare to get so much good information in such a clear and direct way. It’s rare to get on YouTube for that matter!

16. Raphaël Pellerin on September 21, 2022 at 12:57 am

I love you.

17. Peter Fenwick on September 21, 2022 at 12:57 am

Great info with flawless presentation. Much respect.

18. Humans Not AI on September 21, 2022 at 12:59 am

What did he say number 4 was; a square all? Does anyone know? M x

19. Peter Sharpe on September 21, 2022 at 1:04 am

Jesus christ, how obvious can one boring man be?

20. Wolfman on September 21, 2022 at 1:04 am

Awesome!!! Thank You Paul!!! Much Appreciated!!! 👍😎😃

21. Gerald Rose on September 21, 2022 at 1:05 am

So good to have content that gets to the point.

22. martino amello on September 21, 2022 at 1:07 am

All good ideas. I use sawdust for excess glue, the fine stuff from a table saw or bandsaw.. It’s like scouring powder for wood without the powdery mess.. Cleans up like magic.. I have Matt Jackson of Next Level Carpentry to thank for that one ..

23. Poems For Lovers ⭐️ on September 21, 2022 at 1:08 am

This is better than 100 Christmas presents. And I haven’t even watched it yet.

24. martin lambert on September 21, 2022 at 1:09 am

Merry Christmas sir

25. David Quirk on September 21, 2022 at 1:11 am

Great stuff. Thank you.

26. Derf on September 21, 2022 at 1:12 am

A Master on the spoke shave.

27. Mini Niner on September 21, 2022 at 1:13 am

There is such a gulf between a lifetime’s experience and no/little experience. Just the simplest tools that I’m not aware of that Paul has lying ready at hand—I’ll just have to keep tinkering away without them…

28. Jon Tullett on September 21, 2022 at 1:15 am

Great tips, but one thing I have to compliment you on is consistently taking the time to add metric conversions for measurements. It’s such a subtle but helpful way to make sure everyone understands regardless of whether they’re using Imperial or correct…’scuse me…metric measurements 🙂

29. Phil Saladino on September 21, 2022 at 1:15 am

Very generous thanks

30. joerg wiesmann on September 21, 2022 at 1:16 am

….thank YOU very much !!! I enjoy always !!!!

31. przybyla420 on September 21, 2022 at 1:16 am

I don’t know where he gets his screw drivers, but you shouldn’t be able to file them without annealing or drawing the temper further.

32. Farrier on September 21, 2022 at 1:16 am

Thank you Paul. Techniques that are so obvious but not until you’ve been shown them by a master.
    I hope you had a good Christmas and will have a very good new year.

33. Valter Leão on September 21, 2022 at 1:17 am

Parabéns pelo belíssimo trabalho que faz, impressionante o tanto de conhecimento do mestre. Gosto muito das suas aulas.
    Abraço aqui do Brasil 🇧🇷

34. Por0d0mulle on September 21, 2022 at 1:20 am

I recently read that those scrapers were actually what we used before sandpaper was invented

35. JM's unemployment tube on September 21, 2022 at 1:21 am

‘Depthed’ is a perfectly good word.

36. Daniel Andersson on September 21, 2022 at 1:22 am

Mr Sellers ..
    You sir are a master ..

37. David Gagnon on September 21, 2022 at 1:22 am

Great tips! Thank you Sir Paul! You may not have been Knighted by the queen yet, but you should have! Merry Christmas.

38. Ron Tocknell on September 21, 2022 at 1:22 am

"Equally depthed"… "depthed" is now a word and I’ll fight any man who says different

39. Robert Edwards on September 21, 2022 at 1:26 am

Good, Quick, Sensible Tips. Thank You. 😅😅😅

40. 243WW on September 21, 2022 at 1:27 am

Very gratefully appreciated Mr. Sellers. Thanks

41. Clem McGuinness on September 21, 2022 at 1:29 am

These tips are very useful. Thanks

42. southderbyshirelad on September 21, 2022 at 1:30 am

brilliant takes me back to when I worked with my dad from 1990-94 he was a master craftsman around joiner/carpenter like yourself he would show me so many tips of his trade that weren’t of the norm purely his own skill set because he had bin working with wood all his working life from 15yr to his early passing after his 56th birthday some of the things he either made from scratch or restored for that wanderful stately home known as Calke Abbey in south derbyshre before it became a natural trust property as a harpur crewe estate worker he has left his mark there for ever you bring me memories and joy because you remind me of my dad please keep on posting as it’s a absolute pleasure to watch

43. biedawo on September 21, 2022 at 1:30 am

Good tip for dealing with difficult grain when using the plow plane. And wish I saw the tip on the broom handle sanding block when we were doing cub scout projects — that would’ve been a fun tool for them.

44. Adam Dearing on September 21, 2022 at 1:30 am

Thanks Paul and merry Christmas.

45. ppo3325 on September 21, 2022 at 1:30 am

Hi Paul, just thought I would leave a message just to let you know that I get a lot from your tutorials. I’ve completed a number of projects following your steps and have enjoyed it at the same time. Please keep doing what you’re doing and thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us it’s probably appreciated more than you know. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

46. Frankie Hunt on September 21, 2022 at 1:31 am

Thank you Paul! Wonderful tips!

47. Steve Iv on September 21, 2022 at 1:32 am

Awesome tips Paul, you even created a new word, is there nothing you can’t do ? Hahaha 🍻 cheers

48. John Stanton on September 21, 2022 at 1:32 am

Once again upping everyones game

49. Charles Jenkins on September 21, 2022 at 1:32 am

Really enjoyed the video! Thanks for the great tips .

50. Jo Eltham on September 21, 2022 at 1:32 am

Thank you for sharing. I noticed the beautiful fronted tool box you have. Did you make that yourself? It is beautiful. 🥰