23 JOBS OF THE FUTURE (and jobs that have no future)

23 JOBS OF THE FUTURE (and jobs that have no future)

A lot of jobs are getting automated, this video talks about what would be in high demand in the next 5-10 years.
First 500 people get 2 months of Skillshare for free: https://skl.sh/marina5

The jobs with the brightest future – https://www.forbes.com/pictures/efkk45fmhd/the-jobs-with-the-brightest-future-2

11 really cool jobs that don’t exist today, but will soon – https://www.monster.com/career-advice/article/cool-future-jobs

he 12 Coolest IT Jobs of the Future – https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/it-jobs-of-the-future/

This video is sponsored by Skillshare.

⭐ INSTAGRAM – @linguamarina – https://www.instagram.com/linguamarina/
⭐ LEARN LANGUAGES ABROAD – https://linguatrip.com
⭐ ENROLL IN MY YOUTUBE COURSE – https://bit.ly/2D1Z6gf
⭐ DOWNLOAD MY ENGLISH WORKBOOK – https://bit.ly/3tqj5A1

📝 Get your English text corrected instantly – https://fluent.express/

📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
– Gear for making my ‘talking head’ videos – https://kit.co/linguamarina/gear-for-youtube
– Gear for vlogging – https://kit.co/linguamarina/current-vlogging-setup

🎈PROMOS
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB – https://abnb.me/e/B2yx6PJZER
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER – http://ubr.to/2k1B89L

I use affiliate links whenever possible (if you purchase items listed above using my affiliate links, I will get a bonus)

1. Sebastian Wardana on November 10, 2022 at 3:05 am

unfortunately… if you are looking for a job… you are made obsolete pretty quickly in the software development or programming industry i believe… theres always someone better… you will find your way though… you show skill in academics then you will find a proper job inside of that and thus can support yourself and work on your skills or create something of your own… which is more fun anyways… after you get the hang of it without worrying about your finances.

2. Soul Piano Studio with Joe on November 10, 2022 at 3:06 am

It doesn’t take the mind of Da Vinci to cut into someone.

3. Fwz Dev on November 10, 2022 at 3:07 am

That remote doctor will never happen. Unless system has like maximum 10ms latency.. no connnection can do that lol not even 10 or even 50 latency between lets say china to usa or middle east to Korea .. Impossible no matter what you do " distance means distance" either through cable or satalite.. Surgery will fail

4. июль пятого on November 10, 2022 at 3:08 am

I think. this future will come as not fast as now. I quess those professions, that they can disappear, they can be useful in others places like a village, where it is so far from the city. Sorry if I wrote wrong in English in advance, I am Russian. Good luck!

5. Hasan Mahmud on November 10, 2022 at 3:09 am

cute😍🥰

6. Zzz dog on November 10, 2022 at 3:09 am

How medicine is not replaced by AI is very dissapointing since most doctors in my country are trash and expensive

7. Martin Jokeš on November 10, 2022 at 3:09 am

Job is still up for grabs

8. Susan Robinson on November 10, 2022 at 3:09 am

| CAME HERE TO LEARN HOW TO INVEST AFTER
    LISTENING TO A GUY ON RADIO TALK ABOUT THE
    IMPORTANCE OF INVESTING AND HOW HE MADE
    $460,000 IN 4 MONTHS FROM $160k, SOMEHOW
    THIS VIDEO HAS HELPED SHED LIGHT ON SOME
    THINGS, BUT I’M STILL CONFUSED, I’M A NEWBIE AND
    I’M OPEN TO IDEAS….

9. Math is not for the faint of heart on November 10, 2022 at 3:09 am

I see a future in the trades. I don’t see a way how replacing a faucet or toilet can be done by some random Indian IT consultant in Bombay. Stuff needs to be replaced and you need craftsmanship for that. Aka, a good handyman can make a TON of money. In a broader spectrum: This video is completely outdated, obsolete

10. Michelle Schulz on November 10, 2022 at 3:11 am

Hello, I’m new to Biticon trade and I’ve been making losses but recently I see a lot of people earning from it. Please can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong

11. Yang R on November 10, 2022 at 3:13 am

Can you say new world order

12. Mzmzmzm Sndjs on November 10, 2022 at 3:14 am

I think everyone knows STEM jobs (science, technology, engineering and maths) will be the most in demand… thing is most people are too lazy to go through the process, some can’t afford the education, and some poor people naturally aren’t clever enough to get into it (like me) no matter how we try. We just don’t have the natural ability

13. Jan Laag on November 10, 2022 at 3:14 am

I’d ask her parameters for "low level jobs" just to make sure they’re not self referential although that’s really the only way to make a job "low level" so.. nevermind 🙈🙉🙊

14. anals digital online on November 10, 2022 at 3:15 am

Great video

15. Ganesh Tiwari on November 10, 2022 at 3:15 am

Can u suggest
    how to make careee
    i m 28 year age from commerce i hv education gap completed my last year of commerce at 28 year ….graduatiom complete after 7 year at 28 can u suggest i m working in voice process how can make career in it profession

16. Griffin Cherry on November 10, 2022 at 3:16 am

Why does this feel like it was written by a bot

17. Easy Vietnamese 4U on November 10, 2022 at 3:17 am

Youtuber is cool! I love teaching Vietnamese on youtube. Thank you

18. sourav singh on November 10, 2022 at 3:18 am

You are just awesome explainer do you have Instagram I’d so we can also see your content on tere

19. Daily_stories on November 10, 2022 at 3:19 am

Follow me pllllllllllzzzzzz

20. Najeeb Khan on November 10, 2022 at 3:19 am

plz write subtitle honey

21. Sterian Alina Nicoleta on November 10, 2022 at 3:21 am

Mai multe detalii despre locurile de munca în aceasta industrie & domeniu de activitate 2022 pentru femei?
    Is interesata și eu și mama mea biologica!
    Vă mulțumim frumos!

22. Bulk Being on November 10, 2022 at 3:23 am

02:53 This video already outdated🥲

23. Chris Paul on November 10, 2022 at 3:23 am

You forgot to add investing, Choosing the right industry to invest is very critical, Most times, it amazes me greatly how I moved from an average lifestyle to earning over $83k per month, Utter shock is the word. I have come to realize a lot in the past few years that there are lots of opportunities in the financial market.

24. LM Raj on November 10, 2022 at 3:25 am

You are too HOT 🔥 ❤️❤️ I got an erect✔😀

25. Freelance jobs on November 10, 2022 at 3:26 am

cool

26. matina safaei on November 10, 2022 at 3:27 am

giiiiirl it was really helpfull

27. Oxtin Poss on November 10, 2022 at 3:27 am

What about an airline pilot?

28. MARGO on November 10, 2022 at 3:28 am

Low level jobs….you sound pompous!!

29. Popo Kurusa on November 10, 2022 at 3:29 am

@linguamarina. How do i apply for being a Chemistry teacher at UK?

30. Protogonus on November 10, 2022 at 3:31 am

When you talk about trucks, do take in to consideration the flatbeds/stepdeck/lowboys etc. Cause you sure need a human to throw straps, chains & tarps. I highly doubt some AI can do that shit and what about oversize loads that need a few pilot taxis to escort? I say if u dont know about better keep that mouth shut.

31. Martin Jokeš on November 10, 2022 at 3:34 am

Job is accessible for everyone

32. Sikha S Kumar on November 10, 2022 at 3:34 am

What about HR

33. Prog Pl on November 10, 2022 at 3:36 am

Hey Marina! Thank you so much for relevant information!

What do you think, is it possible to become a teacher in USA without any education degree obtained in U.S. or some international Institution?

And please, can you advice some platform, similar to "UpWork", but for searching students?

I am a programmer teacher in private Academy, and I’d like to extend my field to English-speaking students to improve my English skills on the fly.

34. Emin on November 10, 2022 at 3:37 am

I am currently applying for some neuroscience master programs across the world. I am struggling to find relatively cheap or free programs as a low-income student. I would be so grateful if anyone can check my letter of intent or suggest me some universities to help me increase my chance of acceptance in any possible way. Sincerely…

35. Somayah sadat on November 10, 2022 at 3:42 am

I love your videos ❤

36. SUNNY CRITI on November 10, 2022 at 3:42 am

to compensate doing nothing, eat a lot of hamburgers. you will lose a lot of kilograms

37. linguamarina on November 10, 2022 at 3:44 am

In your opinion, which jobs will be in high demand in the next 5-10 years?

38. M G on November 10, 2022 at 3:44 am

More sick people due to crappy doctors and crappy health care system

39. George Moon on November 10, 2022 at 3:48 am

Investing in crypto currency is the best investment anyone can do This season because it has made a lot of people millionaires. I pray that anyone who reads this will be successful in life

40. Banaja Rout on November 10, 2022 at 3:49 am

3:14 I like it and love it😍

41. R C13 on November 10, 2022 at 3:49 am

Law enforcement. Literally so many jobs

42. Mzmzmzm Sndjs on November 10, 2022 at 3:50 am

it’s quite worrying how many universities still offer courses that even they know if kids were to graduate with these degrees, they won’t be able to find a job.

43. Michael Smith on November 10, 2022 at 3:51 am

Farming…. no demand? Yeeeaaahhhh Lets just give them the keys to everything huh? 6.66 Millions subs at the moment I write this. Odd coincidence.

People, don’t give up on ag. It is literal suicide.

44. Ci Lan on November 10, 2022 at 3:51 am

OMG! Obsessed with your content! Thank you, you’ve inspired me a lot for my channel! So dedicated😍

45. Fei-Hong Wong on November 10, 2022 at 3:53 am

The future looks really awesome for the 1%

46. Juan Raro on November 10, 2022 at 3:53 am

AI can create awesome photos, DALEE. But i understand your point, and creativity is still not something that a machine is able to do

47. Splint Meow on November 10, 2022 at 3:55 am

Well farmers will always be necessary. No idea what you’re talking about. Agriculture is highly involved work. I know machines will not be able to automate that work, just a fact. Can a machine detect hove issues, pest control, identify plant health, etc. etc. it is impossible. Far too much unique problem solving required.

48. Taco Revenge on November 10, 2022 at 3:56 am

Photography and creative jobs will be automated too. So take that one off the list

49. mikz on November 10, 2022 at 3:56 am