In this Low Angle vs Standard Plane video Rob Cosman compares and contrasts a low angle #62 jack plane to a standard angle #5-1/2 jack plane. If you are considering buying either of these styles of bench planes then this is a MUST SEE video before you make your purchase. If you already own a low angle or a standard angle plane then you will still enjoy this video, and may learn some things you didn’t know!
If you like our content please LIKE us, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel, and RING THE BELL to be notified whenever we release a new video.
* HAND PLANE FROG ADJUSTMENTS – SETTING THE THROAT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lhu3rmk0RU
* SHARPENING A PLANE BLADE 2020 (32 SECONDS): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLIEoz00v0
* ROB’S ONLINE WORKSHOP – https://robcosman.com/pages/rob-s-online-workshops
* SUBSCRIBE TO ROB”S MONTHLY WOODWORKING TIPS NEWSLETTER – https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/WfTu6kP/Robsnewsletter
* QUESTIONS — Have a question about the Tools, Techniques, or Anything Else you saw in this video? Post your question in the comments section of this video!
* VISIT OUR STORE – To learn more or purchase any of the tools you saw Rob use in this video, please visit our retail store at https://www.robcosman.com
* SUBSCRIBE TO ROB’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL – http://www.youtube.com/c/RobCosmancom
* LEARN ABOUT ROB’S PURPLE HEART PROJECT: https://robcosman.com/pages/php-what-is-php
* DONATE TO THE PURPLE HEART PROJECT: https://robcosman.com/products/how-to-help
* FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/robcosman/
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/robcosman_handtoolwoodworking/