Episode 49 ~ Makita LXT 18v Cordless Jigsaws
Roger looks at the benefit of brushless motors with the Makita DJV182RMJ LXT 18v brushless and the DJV180RMJ LXT 18v jigsaw with its carbon brushed motor.
Both supplied as body only or with 2.4 AMHr batteries.
– Brushless motor
– New improved dust extraction hose joint.
– Rigid aluminium base bevels 0 to 45 degrees left and right.
– Change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting.
– Tool-less blade change.
– Variable speed control dial.
– Soft start feature.
– “Soft no load” function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
– Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line.
– Trigger switch with lock-on button.
– Ergonomic soft grip
– Twin LED job light
Find out more about Makita jigsaws at http://www.makitauk.com.
Don’t forget to stay up to date with Skill Builder!
Join our mailing list – http://skill-builder.uk/join
Visit our website – http://skill-builder.uk
See our Tweets – https://twitter.com/skillbuilderuk
See our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/skillbuilderchannel
See our Pins – https://www.pinterest.com/skillbuilder1