Top 10 Woodworking Tips
10 Woodworking Tips:
1. Make your own reusable sanding block
2. Important table saw safety
3. Use stair gauges as a crosscut guide
4. Versatile and inexpensive
5. Use tape to catch excess glue
6. Use a drafting square for more accuracy
7. Hot glue holds small stuff better than clamps
8. Try cold or heat to un-stick it
9. Use duct tape to mark a level spot
10. Install blade so teeth face forward ► Become a member of this channel to get access to perks:
Whoa!!!Awesome act!!!Really Happy to see your woodworking so well…Keep it up!!!!.your tips really worked out… thank you…..I recommend this Super Awesome DIY woodworking book which would surely add some extra
Happy to help guys…Happy New Year!!!@
Great video, friend .. liked and subscribed to you.
I hope you sign me too.