If you have been looking for a good quality jointer lately, then you’re in luck!
1. Jet – JJ-8HH Helical Head Jointer – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX4YMXI/?tag=woodworkingyoutube-20
2. Powermatic 1610086K 60HH Jointer – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035JK5U8/?tag=woodworkingyoutube-20
3. Powermatic 1791317K 54HH Jointer – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AZV2OM/?tag=woodworkingyoutube-20
4. JET 708457DXK JJ-6CSDX Jointer – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BHNAJA/?tag=woodworkingyoutube-20
5. Porter-Cable PC160JT Bench Jointer – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Q0I8YU/?tag=woodworkingyoutube-20
Basically, a jointer is used to make one plane of wood flat. It is ideally used to straighten a specific face of a plank. A planer, on the other hand, is used to straighten/flatten the whole plank with an equal thickness on both sides.
If you are mostly looking for a tool that will only straighten one side, and need a perfectly straight wood face on only one plane, then the jointer is ideal for the job. This is a great tool if you are buying rough-sawn lumber on the cheap and straightening only one edge of it.
Read more here: https://woodworkingtoolkit.com/best-jointer-reviews/
WoodworkingToolkit.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Music by Jahzzar from freemusicarchive.org