There are a lot of things to do and see at a woodworking show. This will give you an idea of what to expect at a woodworking show. From sales and demonstrations to used and new tools, there’s something for everyone. My favourite part is talking to the tool companies directly to ask my questions and get advice you can’t get anywhere else.
We put this video together to show you what you can expect at a local woodworking show. This video was filmed at the Toronto Woodworking Show. You will recognize tools from Bessy, Lee Valley Tools, DeWalt, Makita, Fuji Spray, Trend, SawStop, and more.
The Wood Turner’s Guild had a number of woodturning demonstrations running simultaneously showing bowl turning and spindle turning. Some accomplished woodworkers such as Rob Cosman were on hand to demonstrate hand tools as well as Lee Valley Tools staff.
One cool section I liked was the used tools. You can pick up and arm full of hand tools for very little money. They’re a great way to start your hand tool collection on a budget with a little TLC.
– Dust Collection Fundamentals Video – https://youtu.be/-c2YyFw7g1U
– Rob Cosman on YouTube (hand tools) – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqp8oXLR84eiryfhNXK-nTA
– Fuji Spray HVLP Semi-PRO 2 – https://amzn.to/37qMU5z
– SawStop Table Saws – https://amzn.to/2UUYZgE
– Mike Davies 12-Piece Carving Set with Instructions – https://amzn.to/38whQ5T
– Trend Air Shield Pro Dust Protection – https://amzn.to/2SxNdaK
– Longmill Bench Top CNC – https://sienci.com/product/longmill/
Thank you to Gina Downes at Oak Leaf Productions for hosting the Toronto Woodworking Show and allowing us to record the experience.
Our woodworking plans – https://woodenitbenice.ca/collections/woodworking-plans
Our 1-on-1 woodworking advice sessions – https://woodenitbenice.ca/collections/woodworking-advice-sessions
See the tools we use in our workshop and the tools we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/homeimprovementwoodworking
🇨🇦 Canadian link – https://www.amazon.ca/shop/homeimprovementwoodworking
For more woodworking knowledge or to contact us directly, visit our website https://WoodenItBeNice.ca Hosted by Scott Bennett, owner of Wooden It Be Nice in Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
#woodworkingshow #woodworking #Toronto